1. Mash the boiled potatoes with a potato masher in a medium bowl. Add in 1/2 cup flour, mixed herbs, paprika, 1 egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Cool completely.
2. Heat olive oil in a non-stick fry pan or skillet over medium-high flame. Add onion and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the ground beef; cook, stirring until browned. Stir in tomato paste and parsley. Cook, stirring for another 5 minutes. Turn of the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cool for about 10 minutes.
4. Dust your hands well with flour. Take about 1/4 cup of the mixture and form it into a round disk. Repeat with the rest of the mixture, to make 12 small discs. Place about 2 teaspoons of beef mixture into the center of each disc. Join the edges together around the stuffing and then roll to enclose filling and make a sausage-like shape. Repeat with remaining beef mixture and discs.
5. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl or baking dish. Beat the remaining egg lightly in a bowl. Dip each in beaten egg and then roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place on a large platter. Repeat this method with remaining croquettes. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or until the croquettes are firm.
6. Place the croquettes in the Air Fryer basket in a single layer and spray with oil (cook in batches if needed). Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C). Cook the croquettes for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden. Transfer into a serving platter.