1. Shred peeled potatoes and then drench in cold water. Stir the potatoes and let it soak until water is translucent â€“ these are the starch from the potatoes. Drain water and then pour another batch of cold water. Repeat the procedure again.
2. Transfer the potatoes in flat tray and then pat dry using paper towels.
3. Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (180 C).
4. In a mixing bowl, combine together butter, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt and black pepper. Add in the shredded potatoes and stir together.
5. Take out the Air Fryer cooking basket. Scoop out 2 tbsp. of the potato mixture and then mold it to desired shape. Place on the cooking basket.
6. Cook hash brown for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.