4 saffron strands, dissolved in 1 tablespoon of milk
salt, to taste
Servings: 8 People
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
2. Add in the feta cheese cubes and toss to coat everything with marinade. Let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Place the marinated feta cubes in the basket of your Air Fryer, in a single layer if possible. Set your Air Fryer to 400 F and 15 minutes for time. Shake halfway through cooking time for even browning. Remove the Air Fryer basket and let cool. Thread into wooden skewers.
4. Place into a serving dish. Sprinkle with a bit of chaat masala.
5. Serve right away with minted yogurt and chutney, if desired.