1. Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Take about 2 tablespoons of mixture and shape into small balls.
3. Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
4. Place the meatballs in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce, stock, sugar, paprika, and chili powder in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook further 5 minutes, stirring ocassionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the cooked meatballs and stir to coat with sauce.
6. Transfer meatballs into a serving dish and sprinkle with chopped green onion (optional).