2. Scrub potatoes well and peel. Cut potatoes in half then slice into sticks. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and chili powder. Toss in fries, and combine well with olive oil to coat all the potatoes.
4. Arrange coated potato slices in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook in batches if needed, for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Shake the Air Fryer basket halfway through cooking to cook evenly.
5. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce on the side.