2. In a mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
3. Using a pastry blender or 2 forks together cut in butter with dry ingredients until you reach a coarse consistency.
4. Fold one cup of the fresh blueberries into the batter.
5. In the center of the mixture, make a small well and pour in yogurt. Mixing all the ingredients together.
6. In a lightly floured flat surface, place the dough in the middle and fold it into a rectangle. Cut into 4 portions, and then cut the rectangles in half producing 8 squares. Cut the square diagonally to create triangles.
7. Arrange the scones in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until scones turned golden brown and cooked through. If needed, you may cook the scones in batches.
8. Garnish with remaining fresh blueberries and serve.