1. Preheat your air fryer to 180 C (360 degrees F).
2. Cut each slice of bread diagonally in half.
3. Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl until blended well.
4. Cut a parchment paper to fit int the air fryer basket. Put properly into place.
5. Take one piece of bread and dip into egg mixture, making sure that it is well coated with egg mixture. Shake to remove excess liquid and place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Best to cook in batches, to avoid overcrowding.
6. Cook in the air fryer for 5 minutes, turn the bread pieces, and cook for 5 minutes more.
7. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with fresh berries and drizzle with honey.