1. Mix together the ground turkey, mashed potato, egg, and Italian seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon about 1 Â½ tablespoons of mixture and form into 1-inch thick bite-sized pieces (nuggets). Place in a large plate. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, place breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place seasoned breadcrumbs and eggs in two separate bowls.
4. Coat each turkey and potato nugget with beaten eggs, and then in breadcrumbs.
5. Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (180 C).
6. Place chicken and potato nuggets in your air fryer cooking basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd to have an equal distribution of heat while cooking.
7. Cook in the air fryer for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.