1. Combine the egg, sour cream, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add the tuna flakes, breadcrumbs, and chopped dill; mix thoroughly.
2. Cover the tuna misture and allow to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Divide mixture and shape to make small logs.
4. Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C). Once the air-fryer reaches the desired temperature, add some of the croquettes into the basket and cook for 10-12 minutes. Make sure to turn halfway through cooking time.
5. Transfer crab cakes into a serving dish. Enjoy.