Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Servings: 8 People
1. Rinse chicken thoroughly. Pat dry with paper towel.
2. Whisk together the oil, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, and coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Rub the spice mixture allover the chicken fillets. Cover and keep refrigerated for at leat 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
4. Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
5. Place the spiced chicken in the air fryer basket. Roast, turning once, for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until juices run clear when the thickest part of the chicken is pierced with a knife. Let cool for 10 minutes to rest.