1/4 cup (15 g) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
1 cup (100 g) breadcrumbs
2 (60 g) whole eggs
1 tablespoon (15 g) Dijon mustard
2 (3 g) garlic cloves, minced
salt and freshly ground black pepper
olive oil spray
Servings: 8 People
1. Combine the mashed potatoes, mozzarella, and half of the parsley in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Shape the mixture into 8 small logs. Place in a plate. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
2. Place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs with garlic and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roll the logs in the bread crumbs, removing excess. Dip the croquettes in the beaten egg mixture to coat, then dredge again in the bread crumb mixture, pressing lightly.
4. Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
5. Place the prepared mozzarella balls in the cooking basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd to have an equal distribution of heat while it cooks.
6. Cook in the Air Fryer for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Transfer into a serving dish and sprinkle with remaining chopped parsley.