1/3 cup (85 ml) milk + 2 tablespoons (30 ml) for brushing
Servings: 20 People
1. Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add in the butter. Mix until the crumbly. Stir in the mashed potatoes and grated carrot.
3. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients (egg, water, and milk).
4. Stir some more until it becomes a loose dough.
5. Put the dough on a floured surface and knead about 8 times. Pat the dough into a thickness of 3/4 inch.
6. Cut the dough to make 20 biscuits using a biscuit cutter and arrange some of it in a single layer into your Air Fryer basket. Brush the tops of the biscuits with some milk. Cook in batches, do not overcrowd.
7. Cook in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes or until the bottoms of the biscuits are golden brown.