1. Combine chicken, mashed potato, and egg in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon about 1 Â½ tablespoons of mixture and form into 1-inch thick bite-sized pieces (nuggets). Place in a large platter. Set aside as you prepare the breading ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl, place breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place seasoned breadcrumbs and eggs in separate bowls.
4. Coat each chicken and potato nugget with beaten eggs, and then in breadcrumbs.
5. Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (180 C).
6. Place chicken and potato nuggets in cooking basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd to have an equal distribution of heat while cooking.
7. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.