12 oz. (340 g) baked pink salmon, cut into small pieces
1 medium (125 g) red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (250 g) tomato sauce
1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh basil
1/4 cup (30 g) cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cup (30 g) mozzarella cheese, grated
fresh basil or parsley, for garnish
salt and pepper, to taste
Servings: 6 People
1. Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
2. Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni for 10-12 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
4. Add the salmon, bell pepper, tomato sauce, paprika, and basil. Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the macaroni noodles and mix to coat with sauce. Transfer to a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh basil or parsley.