2.2 pounds (1 kg) red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into chunks
1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
5 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon (7 g) rosemary, chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Servings: 4 People
1. Boil some water in a large saucepan or pot. Put the potatoes in it and let it boil for a little bit, about 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Mix together the oil, garlic, rosemary, and seasonings in a bowl. Add the potatoes. Toss to coat.
3. Cover the bowl with the potatoes and let is stand for about 2 hours to absorb flavors.
4. Preheat your Air Fryer to 450 F (225 C).
5. Put the potatoes in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer and cook for 20 minutes. Take them out, shake the basket to cook evenly and Air Fry for another 10 minutes. It should be golden brown all over. Add more seasoning as needed.