4 (200 g) potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch thick cuts
2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) sea salt
1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper
1/2 teaspoon (1 g) nutmeg, finely grated
For the Garlic Yogurt Dip:
1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, crushed
1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) sea salt
1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
6 oz. (180 g) plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
Servings: 4 People
1. Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 390 F (180 C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well.
3. Add the sliced potatoes to mixture and toss, making sure every potato slice is coated well.
4. Arrange coated potato slices in the Air Fryer cooking basket in batches to avoid overcrowding the cooking surface area.
5. Cook each batch for about 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
6. As the potato chips are being cooked, prepare the garlic yogurt dip.
7. In a mortar and pestle, combine garlic and salt, then crush together. Transfer this mixture in a small bowl. Add yogurt and lemon juice. Season with pepper. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
8. Once all the potato chips have been cooked, serve with garlic yogurt dip.